We’re more than a school;
Grace Community School
Our Bible instruction is affectionately called "Bible Time" by the children at Grace Community. Bible time is a 15 minute activity that is scheduled twice a day, once in the morning, and once in the afternoon. Bible instruction is non-denominational. Bible time is taught using large colorful picture cards. These cards in combination with engaging story telling makes Bible time one of the children's favorite activities of the day.
In addition to Bible stories, children are also introduced to the 23rd Psalm, Pledges to the Bible, the Christian flag, and the American flag, the Ten Commandments, the Lord's prayer, and Bible songs.
Bible stories taught:
Abraham, Isaac, & Jacob
Joshua & Judges
Isaiah & Elijah
The Life of David
Jonah & the Whale
The Christmas Story
The Life & Ministry of Jesus
The Acts of Paul and the Apostles
1. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
The 23rd Psalm
I pledge allegiance to the Bible, God's holy word, I will make it a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path and will hide its words in my heart so I might not sin against God.
I pledge allegiance to the Christian Flag, and to the Savior, for whose Kingdom it stands. One Savior, crucified, risen and coming again, with life and liberty for all who believe.
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
The 10 Commandments
1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image.
3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.
4. Remember the sabbath day to keep it holy.
5. Honor thy father and thy mother.
6. Thou shalt not kill.
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
8. Thou shalt not steal.
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
10. Thou shalt not covet.
The Lord’s Prayer
Our Father which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth , as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever, Amen.
Learn About Our Exciting Programs!
Click on any of the links below to learn more.
Golden Gate: 239-455-4520
Naples Park: 239-566-7167
Bonita Springs: 239-948-7878
Fort Myers: 239-334-3325
Lehigh Acres: 239-368-3820
N. Fort Myers: 239-997-3727
Miramar St. (Cape Coral): 239-549-7411
Skyline (Cape Coral): 239-458-1644